- Please read the Instructions and Prospectus carefully before registering the application.
- Please view the video and help guide provided on ‘How to Complete the Application’ and then start filling the application.
- Make sure to fill in all the entries marked "*" (that is mandatory).
- All original certificates must be ready for submission at the time of admission. In the absence of original certificates, you will be considered as ineligible for admission.
- The applicant is solely responsible for the authenticity of all information uploaded.
- It is informed that their application will be rejected by the concerned authorities under any circumstances when the completed details are found to be incorrect.
- Keep the following documents when registering the application.
Details for paying application fee through online payment gateway. (Debit cart / credit Card / Gpay / Net banking).
Please scan and keep the following certificates in JPEG file format for uploading.
- a. Name of the Candidate.
- b. E-mail id.
- c. Mobile No.
- d. Date of Birth.
- e. Community / Caste details. (ST/ SC/OBC/General).
- f. Aadhar No.
- g. Priority Reservation .
- i. Ex-servicemen / Ex-servicemen.
- ii.Differently abled Person.
Passport size photo & signature documents should be scanned and kept ready in JPG file format.
Trade and Institute Selection will be during Counselling.
- a. 8th / 10th Mark sheet / 12th Mark Sheet (8th class / 10th class / 12 class mark certificate.
- b. Transfer Certificate
- c. Community Certificate.
- d. Priority Reservation Certificate.